Cloud computing is the on-demand delivery of compute power, database storage, applications, and other IT resources through a cloud services platform via the internet with pay-as-you-go pricing. This flexibility in pricing and storage space is a major incentive for many small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to move to the cloud. At 101 InfoTech, we can help guide you in the right direction, whether it's private cloud, public cloud or hybrid cloud. We'll listen to your requirements and technology needs to provide you the most relevant solution to your unique business needs. Contact US today to get started.
Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services that IT professionals use to build, deploy, and manage applications through a global network of datacenters. With Azure, you get the freedom to build and deploy wherever you want, using the tools, applications, and frameworks of your choice. Ninety percent of Fortune 500 companies trust the Microsoft Cloud, and so can you. Azure helps protect your assets through a rigorous methodology and focus on security, privacy, compliance, and transparency.
Amazon Web Services offers a broad set of global cloud-based products including compute, storage, databases, analytics, networking, mobile, developer tools, management tools, IoT, security and enterprise applications. These services help organizations like yours move faster, lower IT costs, and scale. AWS is trusted by the largest enterprises and the hottest start-ups to power a wide variety of workloads including: web and mobile applications, data processing and warehousing, storage, archive, and many others.
Office 365 plans for business include services such as Skype for Business web conferencing and Exchange Online hosted email for business, and additional online storage with OneDrive for Business. As a Microsoft Partner, we have the know-how, capacity and experience to get you migrated to Microsoft Office 365.
Our clients tend to choose the Office 365 Business Premium plan to meet their needs. Some of the top features included with Office 365 Business Premium include:
· Business-class email hosting with 50 GB mailbox
· Custom email domain addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Desktop versions of Office 2016 applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, plus Access and Publisher for PC
· Web versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· One license covers 5 PCs or Macs, 5 phones, and 5 tablets per user
· 1 TB of OneDrive storage
· Use SharePoint to inform and engage with a company-wide intranet, and connect teams to content, expertise, and processes with team sites.
· Host unlimited HD video conferencing meetings for up to 250 people with Skype for Business