We realize that our customers come to us to make sense of the technical noise they hear - they simply want to know what solutions are credible, which ones are hype, and what solutions are best for their business. We spend an incredible amount of time staying on top of the latest technology and investing in education and certifications so our clients can be confident we have the knowledge and extensive time in the field. Day or night, we work until our customers are satisfied with the solutions they have trusted us to implement. We offer IT solutions that fit your specific needs and requirements. We proactively monitor your systems and network to resolve issues before you even notice. We are system administrators, consultants and technicians, with a wide-ranging knowledge of all things IT. From server virtualization, backup and disaster recovery, networking and security, to end-user HelpDesk services, general computer repair and vendor management. We can help you Simplify IT.
When you work with 101 InfoTech, you engage an IT partner that provides top level, end-to-end technology management with confidence, integrity and trust to help grow your business. Our technology solutions are custom fit to your specific requirements and needs. We promise to offer personal attention and value to every client, every time, and our commitment to customer service is unmatched in the industry.
Whether your company manufactures electronics, distributes products, represents clients in legal matters, provides medical care or sells real estate, we know that your technology should work for you. Technology should be an asset—one that helps you to anticipate, manage, and respond quickly to change. Technology should make life easier, and provide the flexibility to adapt quickly to changing business needs—whether expanding the infrastructure that powers your business applications, or adding the new PCs, devices and apps that help your employees do their best work.
1. Is your current IT person / company able to make sure you're proactively cared for and secure from cyber attacks?
2. Would you know about a server or network outage that happened in the middle of the night on a Saturday, or would you wake up Monday morning to find your business offline?
3. Are you able to get support when you need it, or is it "first come first serve" as you compete with all of your IT Company’s other customers and projects?
4. Is there a service level agreement (SLA) in place that you can hold your IT guy / company to and guarantee response times?
5. Do you feel like you’re getting overcharged or nickel-and-dimed for even the smallest IT related question or task?